Don’t Be So Hormonal

Here’s my brief comic about how hormones can effect the body. We all have a slightly exasperated individual sitting in the office of our mind wondering how they got in this situation to begin with. (If the text is too hard to read then I would suggest either clicking on the image or right clicking on the image to view and then zooming there. I didn’t plan out my comic spacing before hand.)

itemprop="discussionURL"2 Comments

PCOS

I did my stem project on PCOS. Abby Herbert is an influencer on tik Tok who has PCOS and is recently pregnant. Her story is great and it has taught me a lot about PCOS instead of reading from a book or the internet.

Steam project

I chose to do my steam project based on the cardiovascular system. For my project I baked and decorated a cake to resemble a human heart. I chose to answer a few of the objectives such as the structure and function of the heart, heart regulation, and described the bloodflow …

Stem Project

I choose the objective to explain the benefits of breastfeeding for both baby and mother. For my project, I did a children’s book drawn by a child (mostly because I have no artistic bone in my body). This aspect of creating a book was meant to be able to show …

Interested in going Vegan?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15FI5Gpzl_8dW9xw7jZluaLAFB8Uvjkw5/view?usp=sharing For my STEAM project I made a commercial advertising the lone star tick’s bite as motivation for sticking to a vegan diet. The lone star tick’s saliva contains a sugar (abbreviated alpha gal), that is present in mammalian meats. When it bites you, your body develops antibodies for …

Cardiomegaly

For the art portion of my project, I did a 3D model of the heart in crochet. The two pictures on the top is a normal size heart and the four on the bottom with push pins indicating structures of the heart is an enlarged heart. I also placed tabs …