Spinal Lordosis

Overview Spinal Lordosis, more commonly known as swayback,  is when there is an excessive inward curvature of the spine most often between the L1-L5 vertebrae. This leads to excessive pressure on the spine causing discomfort and pain. Many people with this condition also experience shots of electric pain, numbness, and …

STEAM feedback

The male reproductive system was constructed out of playdough and picture art. The male reproductive system is made up of the penis, urethra, vas deferens, testes, epididymis, prostate gland, seminal vesicle. The vas deferens is the duct that brings the sperm from the testicles to the urethra. The vas deferens …

H. pylori music

I am using music to represent the digestive system and immune system in the context of Helicobacter pylori. The objectives at play are knowing the tissues of the stomach and describing the innate immune response (or lack thereof). To start, I’m using notes in the key of B minor (B …

Breast feeding

My project was on the benefits of breastfeeding for both mother and baby. Babies who are breasted are less at risk for diseases such as asthma, sudden infant death syndrome, and childhood obesity. It is also a bonding experience between the mother and child.