Ectopia Cordis: A Fascinating Yet Horrifying Disorder

Introduction My art project is centered around how the rib cage protects the heart. Ectopia cordis is a genetic disease in the human body characterized by an abnormal or total lack of development of the ribcage and sternum within a fetus, (Yildiz et al, 2021). An inherent part of the …

Osteoporosis and its Effect on Femoral Neck Fractures

My STEAM project is on femoral neck fractures and how osteoporosis can affect the likelihood of them occurring through drawings. The two objectives I will be focusing on is to classify fractures and know the stages of bone development and repair. I drew out and explained the four types of …

Meningitis in Children,

My art project is about the Meningitis in Children, and my art piece represent ones of the most important organs in the body system – The brain and the spinal cord, this piece was made of paper- Mache and acrylic paint. The objectives I’m covered are the symptoms, diagnosis, global statics, describing …

STEAM PROJECT: Exploring Sensory Cell Responses, Action Potentials, and Pain Perception in Effective Management

I am covering this objective “To explore and explain how sensory cells translate stimuli into action potentials and explore the linked neural processes”. To provide information on sensory cells, neural processes, and the perception of pain. This project will be showcasing art through detailed drawings. The objective is to shed …