Total Proctocolectomy with Permanent Ileostomy

I focused on the digestive system, specifically what a digestive system looks like and how it functions after a total proctocolectomy with a permanent ileostomy. A total proctocolectomy involves removing the large intestine, colon, and rectum. An ileostomy is when the terminal ileum is brought through an incision in the …

Don’t Be So Hormonal

Here’s my brief comic about how hormones can effect the body. We all have a slightly exasperated individual sitting in the office of our mind wondering how they got in this situation to begin with. (If the text is too hard to read then I would suggest either clicking on the image or right clicking on the image to view and then zooming there. I didn’t plan out my comic spacing before hand.)

itemprop="discussionURL"2 Comments

PCOS

I did my stem project on PCOS. Abby Herbert is an influencer on tik Tok who has PCOS and is recently pregnant. Her story is great and it has taught me a lot about PCOS instead of reading from a book or the internet.

Steam project

I chose to do my steam project based on the cardiovascular system. For my project I baked and decorated a cake to resemble a human heart. I chose to answer a few of the objectives such as the structure and function of the heart, heart regulation, and described the bloodflow …