COVID-19

For my STEAM project I made a short film depicting the virus COVID 19 and tried to show the basics of how it enters cells and infiltrates the body. The main “characters” are the COVID-19 virus, and the killer T white blood cells that combat it, in addition to some …

In A Week

I decided to create a five canvas panel to show the different stages of decomposition. I used acrylic paints, a sharpie, and a healthy dose of nihilism. There is some aspect of nudity, but it is for artistic purpose and because clothes go through a completely different process of decomposition than the human body. Click photos for better quality.

itemprop="discussionURL"One Comment

Stages of Mitosis

I did my steam project on the process of Mitosis. I showed each phase, including Prophase, Prometaphase, Metaphase, Anaphase, Telophase, and Cytokinesis, on top of vanilla cupcakes I baked. I thought this medium would be appropriate because of the ability to show the steps on each cupcake.      

Open Bone Fracture- STEAM Project

Open Bone Fracture- Watercolor This project focuses on the healing time and mechanisms involved in an open fracture injury using watercolor paint and pencils as a medium. Every icon/ image stands for something: pills are for medications, the stethoscope means medical help, the nerve represents pain signals, the clock represents …

Osteoporosis

I did my STEAM project on Osteoporosis, and as you can see from the photo I have uploaded, I wanted to draw a comparison between regular bone and bone with Osteoporosis. I included next to the bones a little microscopic view point of what the inside of bone would look …