For the art part of this project I created a GIF of blood draining out of a hand to illustrate what happens during Raynaud’s phenomenon. I first used some two by fours to make a stand to hold my phone up in the same place to take the pictures. I then cut out the outline of a hand in black and the inside of the hand in red. I glued down the outline to a piece of white paper and taped that to the table that I screwed my phone stand into. I used a paper cutter to take a thin slice of the red paper off between each picture to make the blood look like it’s draining. Once I had all of the pictures, I put them into photoshop where I was able to take out the background and make each picture just the hand, there were 75 pictures. After erasing the background and turning each picture into a JPG, I put them into Giphy, which puts all of the pictures into a GIF. I was not able to upload a GIF to the steam project website, so here is a link to the actual GIF. https://media.giphy.com/media/DDdbgIAengMOkZgdRW/giphy.gif