https://drive.google.com/file/d/15FI5Gpzl_8dW9xw7jZluaLAFB8Uvjkw5/view?usp=sharing

For my STEAM project I made a commercial advertising the lone star tick’s bite as motivation for sticking to a vegan diet. The lone star tick’s saliva contains a sugar (abbreviated alpha gal), that is present in mammalian meats. When it bites you, your body develops antibodies for this sugar-causing you to have allergic reactions to mammalian meats. My intention is just to make light humor of this weird phenomenon with this tick bite, I am not trying to be offensive in any way towards the vegan lifestyle (especially because it’s pretty cool, my parents were vegan for a long while and there’s some pretty neat recipes out there!)

PS the file was too large to upload so I included a google drive link^

One Comment

1. To access the file, just copy and paste the link^ to your search bar. I don’t know if this is the same for everyone, but for me it popped up using the lowest quality, so you can change the quality of the video using the little gear icon in the bottom right corner to make it better

Eloise Darrow