One Comment

1. Hey Kylee, this is amazing! The work you put into this astounds me and it is very creative, organized, and well-thought out. The fact that you made this playable and spot on to a real game of monopoly is great. It is cool how the bigger the bone, or bones that really define our features, were more expensive than littler ones. For example, our skull is 4 million while our metatarsals and metacarpals are 600 thousand dollars. Your categorization is valid as well, each group of bones (color coded I mean) is similar anatomically. The tibia, fibula, and tarsals are all light purple, while the ulna, metacarpals and carpals are all red. I do enjoy how the non-color coded ones do not represent individual bones but a specific region of the body instead. Those include your thoracic cavity (surrounded by the ribs, sternum, etc), the vertebral column (cervical, thoracic, and lumbar vertebrae, including the sacrum and coccyx), the lower limb (including the femur, patella, tibia, fibula, tarsals, metatarsals and phalanges), and the upper limb (which includes the humerus, radius, ulna, carpals, metacarpals, and phalanges). I do enjoy that you included how many vertebrae there are in each column and that you have to pay medical bills up to 400k (accurate). What would be cool with those cards is if they were asked how many are in each column, and they would only receive the reward upon answering the question right. Something like, “your radius broke, name one type of radius fracture” then the player could say “A Colles Fracture or a Smith Fracture, which are common distal radius fractures.” Just a thought. Anyways, I enjoyed reviewing your project, and fantastic work put into this!

Konner Ayers

Comments are closed.