Within my STEAM Project you will find there are two colorful clay models that represent the female reproductive system. These models will model the uterus, cervix, fallopian tubes, endometrium and myometrium, ovaries, fimbriae, fundus, uterine tube cervix, and vagina. The main difference in the models with be the one that has blockage occurring in the fallopian tubes that can cause issues when trying to get pregnant. In my essay I discuss one way people can find this type of blockage is with an x-ray image called a hysterosalpingogram or HSG, that involves a dye-contrast being shot through the vagina and into the uterus and fallopian tubes while an x-ray of the female reproductive system is being captured. This is just one of the many ways that they can begin their journey of combatting infertility by discovering the underlying cause of their struggle, and with this exam they can lay the foundation of their infertility treatment to overcome one small part of their journey to becoming a family.