Lyrics because some parts are really quiet:

Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum (what’s wrong with me?)
Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum (why do I feel like this?)
Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum (I’m really hurting now)
Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum
Mutations in the genes That’s how it likely started Chemicals, UV rays Uh huh that could’ve caused it Rearranged DNA Removal or insertion Which could be causing this pain Yeah
The marrow of the bones Is what’s affected Both the long and the short Can undergo it A disease of the bones Which can’t be cured yet I should seek some treatment
Oh! Feelings of weakness Don’t know if I can go on Fatigue is endless All energy is gone Frequent infections The white blood cells will not function So what could create these symptoms Doctor says leukemia It’s a cancer of the bone Leukemia Development of the blood is wrong Doctor says leukemia What can I do to live on? Leukemia Leukemia
Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum
The production of blood cells No longer regulated Macrophages can’t defend Immune system is busted Bleeding and bruising And excessive sweating I should seek some treatment
The marrow of the bones Is what’s affected Both the long and the short Can undergo it A disease of the bones Which can’t be cured yet Can my needs be met?
Oh! Feelings of weakness Don’t know if I can go on Fatigue is endless All energy is gone Frequent infections The white blood cells will not function So what could create these symptoms Doctor says leukemia It’s a cancer of the bone Leukemia Development of the blood is wrong Doctor says leukemia What can I do to live on? Leukemia Leukemia
Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum
What types of treatments should I use? Chemotherapy To gradually reduce The amount of cancer cells So I don’t feel unwell

P.S. I usually just do karaoke and not recording and editing vocals. I cringed at many parts throughout the entire process. I feel that cringe just comes with song parodies, especially school-related ones XD.

One Comment

1. Leukemia is a cancer that affects the bone marrow and the production of blood cells. This piece conveys the perspective of a patient diagnosed with Leukemia. It details the symptoms a patient may experience emotionally, physically and on a cellular level. The aspect of the cellular level explains the cause of the disease and how white blood cell production is interrupted, leaving the immune system in a weakened state. The physical and emotional symptoms reflected reveal the patient’s experience outside of what is taking place on the cellular level. To conclude, chemotherapy is revealed as one form of treatment for Leukemia.

Ashley Asher

Comments are closed.