One Comment

1. I thought Kebati’s diagram of the digestive system was nicely drawn. Everything was very easy to read and understand the layout of the digestive system. The labeling was very clear, however the bottom of the image was cut off so I couldn’t see the lower part of the picture. The large and small intestines were very detailed as well as the mouth and tongue. I find it very interesting that all these parts of the digestive system have to work together to ensure that the body works properly. This diagram is a great example of how science, technology, engineering, art, and math can all be used to explore and understand the world around us. In addition to being a valuable tool for scientific research, diagrams of the human body can also be used to educate people about their own bodies and how to stay healthy. By learning about the different systems and organs in the body, people can make informed decisions about their health and can take steps to prevent illness and disease. By using diagrams like this, scientists and medical professionals are able to visualize the different systems and organs in the body, and to better understand how they work together. Overall, I think this diagram of the digestive system is a great example of how STEAM can be used to explore and understand the world around us. When we combine different approaches and disciplines, we are able to gain a deeper understanding of the world and ourselves. We can use this understanding to better ourselves and the world.

Naomi Burgan

Comments are closed.