This project I just made a short comic on how birth control prevents pregnancy. I also added in what happens

One Comment

1. Wow jade !! I absolutely love your steam project, your comic is so cute. You did a great job giving a visual representation of how birth control affects women and how it prevents pregnancy. Hormones in birth control pills prevent pregnancy by stopping or reducing ovulation (the release of an egg from an ovary), thickening cervical mucus to keep sperm from entering the uterus, and thinning the lining of the uterus so that a fertilized egg is less likely to attach. Most people believe that hormonal birth control serves one purpose and one purpose only which is to prevent pregnancy. While it’s very effective compared to other forms of birth control, the effects aren’t just limited to pregnancy prevention. In fact, they can even be used to help treat other health concerns such as menstrual relief, skin changes, and more. I personally have taken birth control not just for pregnancy prevention, but for menstrual relief and it helped my cycle tremendously. The only downfall is that with birth control comes a lot of side effects. For example migraines, mood changes, hormonal changes, appetite changes, nausea, etc. and the list goes on.

Tiffany Martinez

Comments are closed.