This is my steam project on interpreting EKG’s and how to associate them with forms of music or sounds. I believe this is a good way to get a baseline knowledge on how to associate the rhythms with their rate and understand what each of them means. By the way, the website wouldn’t let me upload the video so I posted it on youtube and attached a link. Hope it works and you all enjoy it!

One Comment

1. Nathanial did his project on the association of EKG’s with sounds. His project consisted of a video accompanied with voice over as well as insertions of additional related videos. He started by associating normal sinus rhythm with a video of a man playing the drums as what the beat sounds like at 80 BPM. He goes on to discuss sinus tachycardia, sinus bradycardia, ventricular tachycardia, supra ventricular tachycardia, ventricular fibrillation, second degree heart block type 1, and finally asystole. For each one he made sure to discuss how many BPM each was as well as what each sounded like either with drums, metronome, ect. Nate chose a creative and interesting way of covering all basis of his topic in the video he created. In his write up he discusses each rhythm and adds in a little bit more detail to help the audience grasp the topic even more. The layout and write-up made a complex topic simple and easy to imagine what each rhythm sounds like. Great work!

Abigail Flynn

Comments are closed.